reLogistics Services, LLC has an opening for an RLC Manager (Reverse Logistics Center Manager). reLogistics is a National Pallet Processing, Recycling, and Supply Chain Services company, within a Large Distribution Center/Warehouse environment. We operate 38 different warehouse locations throughout the U.S. with Corporate Offices located in Houston, Texas. This position reports to the Regional Operations Manager. With minimal supervision, the RLC Manager will manage a crew of warehouse personnel, manage customer relations, and be responsible for all aspects of operations of the warehouse location, including human resources and payroll. Please visit www.relogistics.com for a more detailed review of our company.
This position will fully manage a crew of warehouse personnel, including general laborers and forklift drivers. Crews may work multiple shifts, 7 days a week, and can range in size from 3 - 25 employees. This position requires hands on management with a floor presence. Employee management consists of coaching & development, staffing & scheduling, payroll administration, and conflict management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage customer relationship and be very customer focused.
• Recruit, develop, and manage multiple shifts of employees.
• Site Human Resources and Payroll functions.
• Ensure all OSHA and safety standards are met.
• Manage the P&L responsibilities for this location.
• Budget Development and adherence.
• Data entry skills – Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Flexible schedule to include nights and weekends as needed.
• Ability to travel is minimal.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 5+ years applicable experience preferably in manufacturing, logistics, or distribution environments. Retail Management experience at the GM or OM level will also be considered.
• 5+ years in a supervisory role.
• Must be familiar with, and be able to apply, Lean Manufacturing Concepts.
• Must have the ability to apply root cause analysis.
• Must have strong communication skills.
• P & L experience is required.
Other Required Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Willingness and ability to work through employee relations issues.
• Forklift Certification required.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license to allow travel to various company locations if needed.
• General knowledge of federal, state and local statutes governing HR practices.
• Skill in using MS Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, etc.).
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Must be able to speak, read, and write in English, fluently. Spanish fluency is a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication and impeccable presentation skills a must.
• Must be open to working long/hard hours.
This is a full time exempt position, offering a competitive salary with benefits. Plus, additional quarterly Bonus potential. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, a matching 401(k) Plan, and Paid Vacation.