Relogistics Services, LLC has an opening for an On-Site Manager. Relogistics is a National Pallet Processing, Recycling, and Supply Chain Services company, within a Large Distribution Center/Warehouse environment. We operate 43 different warehouse locations throughout the U.S. with Corporate Offices located in Houston, Texas. This position reports to the Regional Operations Manager. With minimal supervision, the On-Site Manager manages a crew of warehouse personnel, manages customer relations, and is responsible for all aspects of operations of the warehouse location, including the location P&L, human resources activity, and payroll.
• Manages customer relationship(s) for sites Relogistics services from that location
• Sets shift/operating schedule in conjunction with Regional Operations Manager to best service the local customer(s)
• Recruits, develops, and manages employees on one or more shifts at a customer location
• Ensures company policies regarding HSE and HR are followed in conjunction with federal, state, and local employment law
• Manages employee relations issues, locally, in conjunction with Corporate HR team
• Analyzes site data to make continuous improvements in operational excellence
• Other duties as assigned
This position will fully manage a crew of warehouse personnel, including general laborers and forklift drivers. Crews may work multiple shifts, and can range in size from three to twenty-five employees. In larger sites, On-Site Managers are responsible for recruiting and developing Shift Leads to manage their respective shifts.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma or GED required
• 5+ years applicable experience, preferably in manufacturing, supply chain/logistics, or distribution environments
• 3+ years in a supervisory role
• Experience in small, start-up organizations helpful
• Basic math, language and reading skills with attention to detail.
• High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
• Follow instructions for keeping records
• Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
• Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, ability to pass a background and drug screen
• Understanding that overtime may be required and is considered mandatory
• Ability to work in extreme conditions to include but not limited to; elements, heat, cold, and air particulate