Relogistics Services, LLC has an opening for an On-Site Manager. Relogistics is a National Pallet Processing, Recycling, and Supply Chain Services company, within a Large Distribution Center/Warehouse environment. We operate 41 different warehouse locations throughout the U.S. with Corporate Offices located in Houston, Texas. This position reports to the Regional Operations Manager. With minimal supervision, the On-Site Manager will manage a crew of warehouse personnel, manage customer relations, and be responsible for all aspects of operations of the warehouse location, including human resources and payroll. Please visit www.relogistics.com for a more detailed review of our company.
• Manages customer relationship(s) for sites Relogistics services from that location
• Sets shift/operating schedule in conjunction with Regional Operations Manager to best service the local customer(s)
• Recruits, develops, and manages employees on one or more shifts
• Ensures company policies regarding HSE and HR are followed in conjunction with federal, state, and local employment law
• Manages employee relations issues, locally, in conjunction with Corporate HR team
• Analyzes site data to make continuous improvements in operational excellence
• Must be accountable for achieving Relogistics results while maintaining reLogistics Core Values and Safety Standards
• Ability to complete all production paperwork with accuracy
• Ability to utilize yard management systems to coordinate trailers moves
This position will fully manage a crew of warehouse personnel, including general laborers and forklift drivers. Crews may work multiple shifts, and can range in size from three to twenty-five employees. In larger sites, On-Site Managers are responsible for recruiting and developing Shift Leads to manage their respective shifts.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma or GED required
• 5+ years applicable experience, preferably in manufacturing, supply chain/logistics, or distribution environments
• 3+ years in a supervisory role
• Experience in small, start-up organizations helpful
• Basic math, language and reading skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to work in extreme conditions to include but not limited to; elements, heat, cold, and air particulate
Must be able to speak, read, and write in English fluently. Spanish fluency is a plus in many locations. Excellent oral and written communication skills needed. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business publications, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedural instruction manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Willingness to work through employee relations issues.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Forklift certification may be required. Must possess a valid driver’s license to allow for travel to various company locations, if required by the company.